Monday, October 7, 2013

Will Study For Food

https://www.mycollegeoptions.org/20588/scholarship-dxetail.asp

ucla.edu Transfer Alliance Program (TAP) Scholarship 
 Deadline
June 1st

 Amount
$4,000

 Award Type
Scholarship

 Applicable School(s)
University of California-Los Angeles

 Description
Scholarship for entering transfer students from California community colleges attending the University of California, Los Angeles. Applicants must complete the TAP Scholars/Honors certification at their community college. Number of awards varies. Renewable.

I plan to go to a Community college first because I might have a chance to play college football first then once i finish with that I would really like to go to any good UC or Cal State and this is a nice scholarship to go to one of the best colleges not just the state but also the country. Hopefully by then I would of had a job for a little while and that I saved some money for the admissions and a few fees. I plan on getting maybe a scholarship or 2 to make it a little easier to pay. I'm not sure how much money i'm going to apply for but hopefully in the next few years I have everything a little more figured out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment