Wednesday, May 7, 2014

MASTERPIECE INTERVIEWS

Summer
- im working on putting all of my research and ideas together into one final masterpiece project
-im working on this because its times to put that work that i have completed over the course of the semester into the actual real masterpiece
-the significance of this project in my life/future career is that it has helped me realize what i want to do and what i need to do in order to be successful
-this work is helping me outside of school because it has helped create a balance in my life
-not anything in particular has necessarily surprised me in my work so far
-i think that i need a more clear idea of how my masterpiece and how i want it to turn out to be successful in my presentation
-i have learned that with too much work or too much fun, you will never feel totally content with your life, it requires a balance

Malik
-I'm working on showing the different forms of sports and medical engineering and how they work and how they are applied.
-I chose this because I'm into engineering and also physical therapy so I found a way to combine the two together.
-the significance of my work will help me better understand how technology is helping athletes and people around the world recover from injuries. And from there I want to better what's out there already.
- this work will help me keep my passion for sports and my interest for engineering still in my life.
-I as surprised that it took me so long to find out my topic because I thought the two I was interested in before couldn't be related.
- to finish my project, I will need to demonstrate a few samples of technologies out there, what they do, how they work, how it's applied.
-I've learned that finding your passion will make work much easier and let you lead a happy life.

Tiana
-I am working on a masterpiece project of traveling, mixed with adventuring, also mixed with "doing cool things". With all this I will create an amazing video full of awesome things I have done.
-I want to experience as much as a can that life has to offer and really live life to the fullest.
-In life, I can take so much from these experiences. Traveling and trying new things is such an enlightening experience that I can carry on forever.
-Outside of school, I know I will be a much happier person and much more well rounded! I will be able to engage in many conversations and provide input based on my personal encounters.
-I haven't really been surprised yet, but I will await the day!
-I need my GoPro camera to come in the mail already so I can start filming all these cool things I do. With that camera filming my awesome times, I will make one amazing video full of highlights to present how I have made my project come alive.
-I have truly learned that life is short and that we really need to take advantage of life's opportunities. Talk to new people because you never know where that conversation may lead. Mine led me to a trip to Italy, and now to Belgium.

No comments:

Post a Comment