Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I, ENTREPRENEUR

a. The expert I designed my questions for could be any CEO of any clothing brand and they are more of a textbook entrepreneur than one we described in class. One we described on class does it to get their ideas out there for other people to see and for other people to enjoy. This can be some of the people but a few of the CEO's are just in it for the money.

b. I am definitely an entrepreneur because I just want people to like what I make and appreciate it, not just buy it for its exclusivity and to make people feel bad because they don't have it.

c. I am an entrepreneur and I'm not an expert yet so it's not really about being the top dog on the food chain. Entrepreneurs should just want people to appreciate their ideas and not just go after what's in their wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment