Sunday, January 19, 2014

Life After...

I only have 5 months left of high school then I go on the journey of life. I have somewhat of an idea of what I want to do but it's still kind if a blur to me. I know that I'm going to go to a junior college than transfer to a university, but the real question is where am I going to go and what am I going to do? I like lots of various things but I don't want have a career in some of those things. I think working with the human body is really interesting, especially either a physical therapist or a forensic scientist. The only thing is I haven't really researched into schools that offer either of those subjects. I know that I'm going to stay in Santa Maria and go to Allan Hancock for at least one year than I was thinking about going up north and go to Gavilian college in Gilroy which is 10 minutes away from where all of my entire family lives. I know it's really close and I'm not very prepared but I know I will make a good decision and I will do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment